Tell us about your experience of online dating

Tell us about your experience of online dating

Postby charliwex79 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:11 pm

Tell us about your experience of online dating. Perhaps you have used some tricks? I think this information will be useful to many people, because many people are afraid to get acquainted on the Internet (I don't mean me).
charliwex79

Re: Tell us about your experience of online dating

Postby Mamarika » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:47 am

I remembered the story of how a friend's friend met her future husband on an adult chat roullete https://18fu.com/chat-ruletka.html . Everyone was quiet with interest: none of us, as it turned out, had any experience with online dating.
My curiosity got the better of me. Without thinking twice, I installed one of mobile applications on my smartphone, posted a photo and noted my real age (everything must be fair).
I liked a few of them. I noted that there was a choice, albeit sparse (I had the age of 30-45). After 30 minutes, I began to get into the taste. You turn on geolocation, see that there's a cute guy a stone's throw away from you, you like it, get the same in return and start chatting.
So, the circle of potentially suitable men for me narrowed with each new dialogue. I had to become more loyal or the experiment would fail, although it should lead to a personal meeting at the very least.
I met some nice guys who were a pleasure to talk to, but unfortunately, I was not attracted by their appearance. Some of them were boring and too intrusive. I, to be honest, can't correspond with strangers for a long time.
Mamarika

Re: Tell us about your experience of online dating

Postby bojassa » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:57 am

The first guy I met was not my type, but I was impressed by his passion for travel and his achievements in sports. In addition, the correspondence with him was easy and relaxed. We agreed to have coffee after work.
He turned out to be much better-looking in person, but a little overweight, in spite of his athletic activities. In 15 minutes it was clear that this embarrassed him.
bojassa

Return to General