Who was your favourite cricketer

Who was your favourite cricketer

Postby MiaAnalia » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:34 pm

I am not a cricket buff I guess. I played it as a child, though I was not very proficient. I was a very good swimmer and could swim for miles upon miles. I'm a competitive person by nature. I enjoy playing games and winning them. At school and college level, though I was a very good swimmer, I enjoyed playing football, hockey and cricket. My favorite cricketer was WG Grace. It was not because he was the best cricketer in the world, simply because he was the one who got me started in the game!
MiaAnalia

Re: Who was your favourite cricketer

Postby koriolinn » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:59 am

Hello! It's not all that simple. I was born and live in Europe. But cricket has long ceased to be a trendy sport game for locals. This has spread to the countries of East Asia and Africa. So when it comes to cricket, I look for pakistan - https://1xbetaffiliates.net/ These guys play great but it's hard for me to distinguish one face from another))
koriolinn

Postby clinede3 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:04 am

Sachin Tendulkar is mine. He is the world's best batsman. In the test and one-day formats of cricket, he has scored more than 30,000 runs. I honor him for what he has done for his country. snake io
clinede3

Postby LeonDrake » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:31 am

I am not a good cricketer. I am passionate about run 3 because I like speed and drama, I love to play games and win them.WG Grace is the best cricketer in the world, I still follow him.
LeonDrake

Return to Technical