Is tanking the Jad's in Ganodermic top

Is tanking the Jad's in Ganodermic top

Postby Weiweismart » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:01 am

I've looked up guides for The Fight Kiln but I still have some questions about it. For RS gold those who don't possess Augury/Rigour prayers, should I be on curses? If yes, what are the creatures that I SoulSplit on if there are any? If I have dreadnips can be used to swap them with the Dills and put them in my bank account to use for my pickaxe?

Is tanking the Jad's in Ganodermic top and legs feasible or is it worth it to pray or flinch? If I'm bringing 2 tort pouches and an unicorn pouch with scrolls can I substitute the brews with them? I will also be filling an empty Tort with brews prior entering. Help me answer my concerns and provide any more tips. It's greatly appreciated.

If I don't have any Augury/Rigour prayers should I be on curses? If yes, which characters should I SoulSplit , If any? If you don't cheap OSRS gold suck at flashing, soul split whenever you only have a couple of enemies. If you do like flashing, then you could fight 2 meleers or 2 rangers or a small mage, and then split your soul.
Weiweismart

Re: Is tanking the Jad's in Ganodermic top

Postby chunmin89 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:10 am

Thank you for your post. I have read through some similar topics! However, your post gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like these or more to share with everyone! nytimes crossword
chunmin89

Return to Technical